1. Elections have consequences.
You have the power to decide on the quality of life you want for yourself and future generations. Voting is your chance to stand up for the issues you care about like public transportation, raising minimum wage, or funding local schools. This is your life: take the time to help decide what’s best.
2. Not voting is giving up your voice.
Elections are decided by the people who go out and vote. Take some time and learn about the measures and the candidates. If you don’t vote, someone else will make the decision for you. Your power is in your vote.
3. It's your money.
You pay taxes, but do you know how that money is being used? Most people don’t. Voting is your chance to choose how your tax dollars are spent – such as funding for health care and social services.
4. Voting is an opportunity for change.
Do you want to make a positive impact? Voting gives you that chance! Support the candidates and ballot measures that can help your community, state, and even the nation for the greater good. Make your voice heard in these elections.
5. The community depends on you!
Our communities are made up of friends, loved ones, neighbors, and children. Some may not know how important voting is, while others don’t have the privilege. Make the decision to vote for yourself and those around you.
Make sure your voice is heard – vote!
Miss New York
"Being a title holder is so much more than wearing a crown and a stunning gown. It's so, very, important to me to be a queen for the people, encouraging others to embrace themselves unapologetically.
Taking up space, going forward with your goals and realizing that you can be BOTH, beautiful and intelligent. As much fun as I have on stage, my favorite part of being a beauty queen is interacting with my community and meeting the little queens and kings who will grow up realizing that they , too, can be all that they desire by having the courage to fight forward. Being within the community and actively working to make it better is a strong passion of mine and it is exactly why I started the
Image Credit: @Dinozo.photography
- मंगल, 03 नव॰United States03 नव॰ 2020, 8:00 amUnited States, United StatesElection day is Nov. 3 Registration deadlines Online: Oct. 9 By mail: Postmarked by Oct. 9 In person: Oct. 9 Absentee ballot deadlines Request: Oct. 27 Return by mail: Postmarked by Nov. 3 Return in person: Nov. 3 by 9:00 p.m. Early voting Oct. 24 - Nov. 1, but dates and hours may vary
- FaceForward Summit with Paradise Rodriguez and @Coach_Lenka : Overcoming your greatest obstacles and finding your voice.बुध, 27 मईFace Forward Summit
- गुरु, 02 अप्रैलOnline Keynote
- शनि, 26 अक्तू॰Tall Tales Book Shop Inc
- रवि, 06 अक्तू॰Barnes & Noble Summerlin - Las Vegas06 अक्तू॰ 2019, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm GMT-7Barnes & Noble Summerlin - Las Vegas, 8915 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89117, USAIt's been almost three years since the devastating accident. Three years since she lost everything. Now on the brink of another meltdown, Anaís realizes she's got to go and go now! Everyone has a truth that they need to live and share. For Anaís , that truth meant taking a few risks.
- रवि, 08 सित॰Amélie's French Bakery & Café Atlanta08 सित॰ 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pmAmélie's French Bakery & Café Atlanta , 840 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USAIt's been almost three years since the devastating accident. Three years since she lost everything. Now on the brink of another meltdown, Anaís realizes she's got to go and go now! Everyone has a truth that they need to live and share. For Anaís , that truth meant taking a few risks.